Friday 21 August 2009

Busy busy busy...

I feel like I haven't stopped this week.
All in a good way, but also in a super duper exhausting, no time to sit down and do silly fun bits & pieces way too.
Which is probably why there are 137 items sitting all unloved in my google reader - oops :/

Well, that and my goldfish sized attention span.
And my ever-increasing list of oh, that's a good idea - I'll get on that when I've got 5 minutes. (those are on top of their friends on the really really HAVE to do these pronto list)
But I'm catching up, yes I am! Tis a slow process (much like weaning, which we also started this week!), but I'm getting there!
In the meantime, as I was playing with banners earlier for a few lovely ladies, I came up with a little something extra to share the bloggie-love :D

Sooo, if you're on my reading list, you are officially awesome, and despite my distinct lack of reading & commenting this week, I LOVE your blogs. Yes, I do.
So, I made you all this award:

There's no rules, no meme, no tagging - just help yourself & feel free to pass it on to all the other blogs you love.
Just because :)

And I promise, proper post plus a bundle of commenting coming soon :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh I can really put that lovely award on my blog?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course you can! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its pretty! I like pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much it is lovely. And cake? A high honour indeed. Look at me commenting. I had 6 posts in my google reader and Piran is not quite awake. It is a race against time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! and have stolen it to add to a huge meme i've got to pass on xxx

    ReplyDelete