Saturday 31 October 2009

Settling in...

Oooh, first post in my new wordpress home - like what I've done with the place?

I don't really want to get into the whys & wherefores (spelling calamity!) of why I decided to move, because in all honesty, anyone who's not me, probably won't care, but at the same time, I feel like I should probably offer *some* explanation to those of you have kindly followed the removal truck.

Basically, I was feeling a little exposed.  Over at Blogger, my mummy blog was all connected to my business blog - same username & all, with no way of separating the two - and while I'm happy to have anyone and everyone read my business related blog, I'm a bit choosier about who reads the personal stuff.

This place gives me just enough anonymity to feel comfortable.

Now if I can just figure out where everything goes and which buttons do what, we'll be all good!

1 comment: